Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Experience '80s arcade games in a new way with this retro gaming mat  (Read 256 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 15, 2018, 04:05:19 pm »

Experience '80s arcade games in a new way with this retro gaming mat

Burn off some energy and enjoy the classic 8- and 16-bit games of yore all at the same time.

Have you ever thought, "Man, I wish I could play '80s-style, 8-bit games, but with my feet"? If so, I have the ideal rainy day activity for you.

The Retro Gaming Mat is a fun little gaming system that plugs directly into your TV via attached RCA cables. It comes pre-loaded with 140 '80s-style games common to retro plug-and-play consoles, like Curly Monkey, Thunder Man, and Vanguard. As its name suggests, the controller is, in fact, a mat, meaning that you can either play it with your feet like you would with DDR or you can pop it on a coffee table and slap the buttons with your hands. Basically, it allows both kids and kids at heart to burn off some extra physical energy and enjoy delightful side-scrolling beat-em-ups simultaneously.

If you're looking for a way to keep your kiddos occupied during the upcoming April showers (or if you just want a super weird activity to whip out at your...

Source: Experience '80s arcade games in a new way with this retro gaming mat
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: