Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How the Withings Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor helped save Modern Dad  (Read 315 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 10, 2017, 04:05:23 pm »

How the Withings Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor helped save Modern Dad

Fun fact: Seven years of running iMore's Androidriffic sister site might well leave you with high blood pressure. Or maybe it was just a coincidence. ...

That's the bad news. ... The good news is that 2016 was the year I decided to take my health a little more seriously. Step 1: Get a doctor. That led to Step 2: Find out that I indeed had high blood pressure, and start dealing with that. And that led to Step 3: Keep track of how the ol' blood beater is beating on a daily basis.

Subscribe to Modern Dad on YouTube

So it was time to snag a blood pressure monitor. I started with your basic Amazon best-seller. And that was fine. It did the job, and it even had a little bit of smarts to it. But I wanted something even smarter, even more connected.

So I turned to Withings, whose connected scaled I'd already been using for some time. And their wireless blood pressure monitor has served me very well since I started keeping track of things. Probably as impressive as anything is that in t...

Source: How the Withings Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor helped save Modern Dad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: