Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Improve your handheld video with these phone gimbals!  (Read 250 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 17, 2019, 04:05:22 pm »

Improve your handheld video with these phone gimbals!

Moving even a little while shooting video with your phone can lead to shaky, unusable footage that no amount of optical image stabilization can correct. As a photographer, I don't get paid unless my images and videos are crystal clear on every take.  I don't skimp on the gear that goes in my bag, and that's why I carry the Zhiyun Smooth 4.  I love the Zhiyun for its reliable and rock-solid 3 axis stabilization that stands up to high winds, walking and running, and even shooting from a moving vehicle.  This isn't the only winning gimbal I keep on-hand. These are the best phone gimbals for your money today.

Best Overall: Zhiyun Smooth 4

Beloved by professional videographers, vloggers, and enthusiasts, the Zhiyun Smooth 4 is a must-have piece of photo gear in my bag. The Smooth runs for 12 solid hours per charge and outputs rock-steady footage no matter the weather or your movements. Sliders on the side of the handle operate as a control panel, allowing you to switch between gimbal...

Source: Improve your handheld video with these phone gimbals!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: