Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This week brought us AirPods Max, as well as a ton of Star Wars and Marvel  (Read 183 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 14, 2020, 04:05:23 pm »

This week brought us AirPods Max, as well as a ton of Star Wars and Marvel

We got another "one more thing" from Apple, in the form of $550 headphones.

Another week has gone by, and we are just three weeks away from the end of 2020. It's been one heck of a year and quite frankly, I'm glad that it will all be over soon. I can't wait to see what 2021 has in store for us.

This week, Apple gave us all one last surprise for 2020, and that's the AirPods Max. But with it comes a little bit of sticker shock: $550! It's one of the biggest reasons why I wasn't planning on purchasing a pair, and honestly, it's just a little out of reach for a lot of people. Not to mention that the Smart Case for the AirPods Max is...weird, to say the least. But the unboxings and first impressions have started to come in, and it's sounding pretty good.

In fact, I caved and ordered a pair (stay tuned for my review here at iMore soon). I still stand by my original reasons of it being way too expensive for most people to be worth it, and that case just looks ridiculous, so I'll be appro...

Source: This week brought us AirPods Max, as well as a ton of Star Wars and Marvel
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: