Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Private I: Choosing whether to sync your passwords  (Read 408 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 05, 2014, 03:00:26 am »

Private I: Choosing whether to sync your passwords

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Every password you create should be unique: every site, service, or system needs its own. Also, they should be long, not contain any words found in dictionaries, and contain punctuation, a clearly expressed thought, and your grandmother’s famous corn-pudding recipe.</p><p>
Passwords are ridiculous, and you may be daunted because millions of them pour out of cracked databases and websites all the time. You may have become a fatalist, assuming that whatever and however you create and use passwords, they are likely to fail.</p><p>
I’m here to tell you that you needn’t despair. It’s still worth putting the effort into unique, strong passwords that you don’t memorize—except one, and you can make it memorable without risking anything.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2855003/private-i-choosing-whether-to-sync-your-passwords.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Private I: Choosing whether to sync your passwords
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: