Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask the iTunes Guy: Movie metadata, authentication requests, and more  (Read 371 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 05, 2017, 04:05:14 pm »

Ask the iTunes Guy: Movie metadata, authentication requests, and more

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Sometimes you have to scratch your head at the way things work on a computer, and even more so with iTunes. It’s frustrating to have such quirky problems when all you want to do is listen to your music or watch your movies. This week, I address questions about movie metadata, repeated authentication requests, excess data usage, and I discuss vanishing disk space that can be caused by Apple Music.</p><h2>The wrong genre</h2>
<p><strong>Q: I have all of my movies organized by Genre in my iTunes library. I changed all the movies’ genres to make them more appropriate; for example, for superhero movies, I changed the genre to Superhero, and for animated movies, I changed it to Animated. It’s awesome; exactly how I like it. But when I look at my movies on the Apple TV, these genres don’t display. What am I doing wrong?</strong></p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3203935/software-entertainment/ask-the-itunes-guy-movie-metadata-authentication-requests-and-more.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Ask the iTunes Guy: Movie metadata, authentication requests, and more
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: