Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to manage your network with iNet Network Scanner  (Read 360 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 24, 2016, 04:05:14 pm »

How to manage your network with iNet Network Scanner

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Two weeks ago in part 2 of the indispensables series I made mention of a network scanning app called iNet Network Scanner. I’ve used this app on my Mac for years and love it, but it also comes in two iOS versions, which I’ve only begun using recently.</p><p>After that mention I thought it worthwhile to take a deeper look at how iNet Network Scanner works and why it’s worth your while to to grab one or all versions of this app.</p><h2>Know your network</h2>

<p>Understanding your network and the devices connected to that network is one of the keys to understanding your network needs and your network vulnerabilities. iNet Network Scanner helps you gat a handle on your network by quickly scanning the range of IP address defined by your Mac’s IP address and subnet mask. By default the app sorts devices based upon their IP address, but you can also sort by device name or vendor.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3152862/networking/how-to-manage-your-network-with-inet-network-scanner.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: How to manage your network with iNet Network Scanner
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: