Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fans have given Zelda, Star Fox, and Sonic the Paper Mario makeover  (Read 258 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 29, 2020, 04:05:23 pm »

Fans have given Zelda, Star Fox, and Sonic the Paper Mario makeover

The Paper Mario series has a really fun asthetic, so it's fun seeing other classic games get the Paper Mario makeover.

Paper Mario: The Origami King is slated to release for Nintendo Switch on July 17. While fans have mixed expectations for the game, there's still plenty of excited buzz in the air leading fans to create some interesting fan art. Paper Mario has a very unique art style that places 2D figures in a 3D world. As we patiently await the sixth installment in the series, some fans have taken to giving other classic games the paper treatment. Here are our favorite fan-made Paper Mario makeovers.

Sonic

Sonic looks ready to rip up the scene in this cardboard and paper recreation of a classic Sonic The Hedgehog level.

So here's a little sneak peak of my Sonic in the Style of Paper Mario: TTYD. It's still heavily wip. #PaperMario #Sonic pic.twitter.com/wmQ02XAc2A— Sightseeker Animates (@SightseekerAnim) May 26, 2020

Star Fox

Star Fox 64 was my jam as a kid. I love seein...

Source: Fans have given Zelda, Star Fox, and Sonic the Paper Mario makeover
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: