Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple needs to fire a big shot in the photo wars  (Read 354 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 30, 2015, 09:00:11 pm »

Apple needs to fire a big shot in the photo wars

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Weird as it may sound, I’m still using iPhoto.</p><p>
Yes, I know Photos for Mac has been out for a while now, but I’ve yet to make the jump. Granted even saying that I’m “using” iPhoto is a bit of a misnomer; I haven’t purposefully launched the app in months, at least. That’s not to say I don’t take photos—like everybody else with a smartphone, I snap my fair share. Last week I traveled to Portugal and the UK, and took a couple hundred alone.</p><p>
iPhoto, for me, is really just a repository for the photos that get imported to it via Photo Stream—someplace that I know that all my photos are safe and sound. And I’ve been wary of adopting its successor, iCloud Photo Library, in part due to some concerns about its uploading process, but mostly because what I have right now works fine, and its stability is a matter of record.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2928061/apple-needs-to-fire-a-big-shot-in-the-photo-wars.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Apple needs to fire a big shot in the photo wars
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: