Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yitong Technology Ethernet to coax adapter review  (Read 429 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 06, 2018, 04:05:19 pm »

Yitong Technology Ethernet to coax adapter review

Need to distribute wired internet in your home? Ethernet to coaxial may be the solution for you!

I recently moved into a new, bigger home. With that larger amount of space comes issues like dealing with better Wi-Fi coverage. Previously, I used multiple Apple Airport Base Stations to increase my Wi-Fi coverage in wireless extended mode. This means that there was a wireless connection between each Wi-Fi access point. The benefit is that I didn't need to have any wires either within the walls or laying on the edges of my rooms. The drawback is that each access point caused a half reduction in speed for my Wi-Fi-connected devices, regardless of which access point they were connected to.

In order to avoid spotty connectivity in my new home whist attempting to keep my network access speeds as fast as possible, I decided to make certain that each router in my home (one for each floor, for a total of three) had a dedicated and wired connection to my internet gateway.

After some research,...

Source: Yitong Technology Ethernet to coax adapter review
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: