Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: One year later, AirPods Max are still the best headphones I've ever owned  (Read 167 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 17, 2021, 04:05:19 pm »

One year later, AirPods Max are still the best headphones I've ever owned

The only thing better than AirPods Max would be the second generation of AirPods Max.

Today is the one-year anniversary of the launch of Apple's AirPods Max over-the-ear headphones.

I remember when they were initially announced. It was one of those incredible Apple products that, due to the pandemic, were forced to be debuted with a mere press release rather than the company's usual fanfare and a special event. Despite the usual method of the announcement, the headphones launched to such demand that the company struggled for months to keep them in stock for customers.

I also remember the reviews for the headphones when they were released. Everything always ended up boiling down to two things: they sound amazing, and they cost way too much. A year later, I believe only one of those things is true.

I've worked around high-end audio in the past so, when Apple revealed the price for AirPods Max, I wasn't too surprised. For one, you do pay a premium for the level of materials and de...

Source: One year later, AirPods Max are still the best headphones I've ever owned
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: