Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Answers to your questions about iTunes and videos  (Read 314 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 31, 2013, 11:01:09 am »

Answers to your questions about iTunes and videos

Many of the iTunes Guy columns focus on music, since the majority of the questions I receive are about that kind of media. But I get a fair number of questions about videos, and in this week’s column, I cover four questions dealing with videos: their formats and tags, and how to make smart playlists to group movies by title.

Q: I have several TV shows that I ripped from DVDs and put in iTunes. There are several episodes per season; what I want to do is have them all under the main title of the show, but by season. For example, Season 1, Episodes 1-8, and so on. I can’t figure out how to get this to work.

iTunes lets you set a tag for this, and this is a good time to remind people about the tags that are specific to videos. If you select one or more videos in iTunes, then press Command-I, you’ll see a Video tab in the Info window. Click this to see the tags that apply only to videos. If you’ve set the Media Kind (in the Options tab) to TV Show, you’ll see fields as in the screenshot below. If you’ve set the Media Kind to Movie or Home Video, the fields will be slightly different.

The Video tab lets you apply tags to your TV shows.
To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here

http://www.macworld.com/article/2040081/answers-to-your-questions-about-itunes-and-videos.html#tk.rss_all

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: