Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rockin' the living room: Beats Music arrives on Apple TV  (Read 423 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 02, 2014, 03:00:23 am »

Rockin' the living room: Beats Music arrives on Apple TV

<article>
   <section class="page">
<h2>Transcript</h2>
<p>
If you have the latest Apple TV and have configured it to accept updates automatically, you’ve seen a couple of new channels on its home screen. The one I want to talk about today is Beats Music.</p><p>
Beats Music is a $10 a month streaming music service recently acquired by Apple that grants subscribers access to millions of tracks. I think it’s great—and a terrific addition to Apple TV. Let’s take a look around.</p><p>
When you first set up Beats Music you’re asked about your preferred genres and artists. With this information, Beats can recommend music for you on the Just For You screen. I’ll just take a look at this Sunday Haze &amp; Hangover playlist. I can play the entire playlist or I can scroll down and play just a specific track. To move back up the hierarchy I just press the Menu button on my Apple Remote.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2689367/rockin-the-living-room-beats-music-arrives-on-apple-tv.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Rockin' the living room: Beats Music arrives on Apple TV
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: