Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: These accessories will let you maximize your Delta Emulator experience  (Read 54 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 05, 2024, 04:05:14 pm »

These accessories will let you maximize your Delta Emulator experience

<div class="feat-image"></div><p>Since Delta debuted on the App Store about two weeks ago; I have logged far too many hours playing my childhood games (more than I care to share). The more I used the emulator the more I learned about its capabilities. Did you know you could Airplay Delta to an Apple TV and use your iPhone as a controller? Or that you could connect up to four controllers at once to play games with friends? So many quality of life features that I have been taking advantage of. These features are best used with some corresponding accessories. I wanted to list some of my favorites that I have been using to really get the most out of Delta!</p>

<a href="https://9to5mac.com/2024/04/30/these-accessories-will-let-you-maximize-your-delta-emulator-experience/#more-945951" data-post-id="945951" data-layer-pagetype="post" data-layer-postcategory="" data-layer-viewtype="unknown" class="more-link">moreāThese accessories will let you maximize your Delta Emulator experience
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: