Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: Tile Pro is impressive and makes sure you never lose anything again  (Read 147 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 26, 2021, 04:05:22 pm »

Review: Tile Pro is impressive and makes sure you never lose anything again

Tired of waiting for AirTags? Consider the Tile Pro with its impressive 400-foot range.

While we're still waiting for the arrival of Apple AirTags, for the more forgetful folk like myself, we need a solution right now, especially when it comes to our more important items like keys and wallets. Tile has been around for a while now, and the company releases updated versions of its trackers pretty much every year.

Honestly, if you need a tracker for your items ASAP, Tile is a very affordable investment. Tile has many different versions of trackers in the lineup, from the base-level Tile Mate to the credit card-like Tile Slim.

I know that some of us refuse to buy a Tile at this point and will wait for AirTags, but I often forget where I put things, so I bit the bullet and picked up some Tiles recently. I immediately put my Tiles on my keys and inside my wallet because these are arguably the most important items I can't lose. So far, I believe that the Tile Pro has been worth the cost,...

Source: Review: Tile Pro is impressive and makes sure you never lose anything again
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: