Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Legion Meter review: Check up on your USB chargers  (Read 414 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 26, 2015, 09:00:17 pm »

Legion Meter review: Check up on your USB chargers

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Charging is an integral part of life. No matter where I go I’m forever scouting outlets and lugging around expansion packs to make sure I have enough juice to get through the day. My battery percentage is constantly on my mind, and at any given moment I’m acutely aware of how much is left and how long it’ll take to get back to a safe level. But for all my voltage vigilance, I don’t know a whole lot about what makes one power adapter better than another.</p><p>
PLX Devices knows charging. Its original Legion external battery redefined charging with its built-in OLED display that provides live feedback for a variety of useful stats. It quickly became my favorite way to charge, even when there was an outlet within reach.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2875074/legion-meter-review-check-up-on-your-usb-chargers.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Legion Meter review: Check up on your USB chargers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: