Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Drop review: An iPad-connected scale for beginning bakers  (Read 392 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 29, 2015, 09:00:16 am »

Drop review: An iPad-connected scale for beginning bakers

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>I love to bake, but it can be such a finicky process. Add too much baking soda? Your cookies are ruined. Try to substitute regular milk for buttermilk? Disaster. It doesn’t allow for interpretation the same way cooking does. That’s why Drop’s new iPad-connected scale is so compelling: It simplifies even complicated recipes down to baby steps, no measuring required.</p><p>I already bring my iPad into the kitchen to replace my recipe collection and act as my spirit cooking guide. Setting up Drop’s $100 Bluetooth scale and companion app just makes my tablet even more useful.</p><figure class="large ">drop recipe" width="580" height="435 <figcaption>
<p>The Drop Kitchen companion app tells you exactly what you need to have on hand before you get started.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2874384/drop-review-an-ipad-connected-scale-for-beginning-bakers.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Drop review: An iPad-connected scale for beginning bakers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: