Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Find your missing Wi-Fi adapter and free up that 'Other' storage space  (Read 323 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 05, 2015, 09:00:18 am »

Find your missing Wi-Fi adapter and free up that 'Other' storage space

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
  Greetings! You may be used to a much thicker mane of hair occupying the Mac 911 seat, but as you may have heard, one Mr. Chris Breen has gone on to greener pastures as an orchardman, and I’ve been tapped to take your questions.</p><p>
I started using a Mac in 1985 and never stopped. I even owned a G4 Cube. My first smartphone was the original iPhone; my current, an iPhone 6. (Is it my last? As they say in Maine: Not yet.) Your problems are mine, and I feel your pain, and want your questions.</p><p>
You can email things that perplex you or need solving to [email]mac911@macworld.com[/email], tweet them at me (if brief) @glennf, or call 206–337–5833 and leave a voicemail message. (We’ll be experimenting with some audio in the future, and may put your question “on the air.”)</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2892379/find-your-missing-wi-fi-adapter-and-free-up-that-other-storage-space.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Find your missing Wi-Fi adapter and free up that 'Other' storage space
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: