Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 4 handy options for adding storage to your iPhone or iPad  (Read 325 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 04, 2015, 09:00:10 am »

4 handy options for adding storage to your iPhone or iPad

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Part of breaking free from using a dedicated computer is figuring out a storage solution. Apple’s made it a tad easier by doubling the second and third tier storage levels of recent iOS devices to 64GB and 128GB respectively. That’s better than the paltry 16GB entry-level models, but when you look at using an iPad as your only computer, even 128GB might not be enough.</p><p>
Luckily, there are accessories and storage solutions for iOS devices that make increasing storage easy and inexpensive. I took a look at a few different options, mixing wireless storage with devices that connect to Apple’s Lightning port.</p><p>
Having never used a portable storage solution in any capacity, I wasn’t sure what to expect. But at the end of it all, I was pleasantly surprised.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2904073/4-handy-options-for-adding-storage-to-your-iphone-or-ipad.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: 4 handy options for adding storage to your iPhone or iPad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: