Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Baseball app GameChanger brings major league scorekeeping to little league games  (Read 320 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 17, 2015, 03:00:09 am »

Baseball app GameChanger brings major league scorekeeping to little league games

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
My junior year of high school was the last year I would play competitive baseball. As the season came to a close, I sat in the last row of the team bus on a return trip from a game that was played three hours away. I had the scorebook on one knee, and a piece of paper and pen on another. Page by page, diamond-filled square by diamond-filled square, I went through the book and tallied my batting average, runs batted in, errors, and a slew of other baseball stats.</p><p>
The tedious process took the entire ride back, yet it felt like time well spent. I knew where I did and didn’t contribute to the team throughout the season, and was able to confirm I was in the midst of the best season I’d ever had. But I was the only one that knew any of this, as I was the only one that actually took the time to go through the book.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2910568/baseball-app-gamechanger-brings-major-league-scorekeeping-to-little-league-games.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Baseball app GameChanger brings major league scorekeeping to little league games
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: