Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple Studio Display was easy on the eyes, hard on the back  (Read 396 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 22, 2015, 09:00:11 am »

Apple Studio Display was easy on the eyes, hard on the back

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
It’s a testament to how adaptable we are that I’d forgotten exactly, specifically what the experience of using a big, old-fashioned CRT was; like you, in all likelihood, I’ve been using flat, slim LCD panels for a decade or so, and though I’d been using CRTs for just as long before that, I only remembered the experience in the abstract.</p><p>
I picked up a 21-inch Apple Studio Display from eBay over the weekend, and when I say I picked it up, the actual picking wasn’t accomplished without much effort and colorful language on my part. I strained to lift the thing from the seller’s van to my car, and had to rest three times when carrying it from the car into my flat. Admittedly, the lifestyle of your average technology journalist rarely produces conspicuous upper body strength, but by any objective measure, this thing is heavy. It weighs 77 pounds, and to put that in context, that’s about the average weight of an 11-year-old.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2912612/apple-studio-display-was-easy-on-the-eyes-hard-on-the-back.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Apple Studio Display was easy on the eyes, hard on the back
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: