Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Siri says the darnedest things: 50 questions for Apple’s virtual assistant  (Read 305 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 29, 2015, 09:00:09 pm »

Siri says the darnedest things: 50 questions for Apple’s virtual assistant

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Ever since Apple debuted Siri as a virtual assistant with the release of iOS 5 and iPhone 4S, folks have been asking her all manner of questions, serious and frivolous, in an effort to test just how smart Cupertino’s artificial intelligence technology really is.</p><p>
One of the more notorious examples was made public last year during the murder trial of a 20-year-old Florida man who reportedly told Siri, “I need to hide my roommate” and in return was given a list of potential places to get rid of a body, such as swamps, reservoirs, metal foundries, and dumps. (The same inquiry now returns the cheeky response, “I used to be able to answer this question.”)</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2915908/siri-says-the-darnedest-things-50-questions-for-apple-s-virtual-assistant.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Siri says the darnedest things: 50 questions for Apple’s virtual assistant
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: