Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple Watch as fitness tracker: Putting Activity and Workout through their paces  (Read 340 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 01, 2015, 09:00:10 am »

Apple Watch as fitness tracker: Putting Activity and Workout through their paces

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
No one is going to buy an Apple Watch just to replace her (much cheaper) fitness tracker, but if you shell out $350+ for Apple’s latest device, it needs to perform better than a Fitbit, Jawbone, or Basis Peak. Who’s going to strap two bands to their wrist to count steps? Fortunately the Apple Watch isn’t just a capable health and fitness band: It’s downright amazing, though, like every other facet of the watch, it has room for improvement.</p><p>
Apple Watch’s health and fitness features were what sold me on the watch to begin with, so I had high expectations. I put the device’s native Activity and Workout apps through their paces on outdoor runs and gym workouts during my first week with the watch and plan to fold third-party fitness apps into my regimen down the line. I’ll revisit this in future stories.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2916819/apple-watch-as-fitness-tracker-putting-activity-and-workout-through-their-paces.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Apple Watch as fitness tracker: Putting Activity and Workout through their paces
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: