Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What Apple didn't announce at WWDC  (Read 520 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 13, 2015, 09:00:10 pm »

What Apple didn't announce at WWDC

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>The WWDC keynote has come and gone, and along with it the inevitable adrenaline rush of new products, followed by the let-down as we come to grips with all the products that Apple didn’t show off.</p><p>Of course, it’s impossible for the folks at Cupertino to announce everything that’s been rumored—there simply isn’t enough time in the day, for one thing. But as the dust settles, I found myself thinking about a few things that either didn’t make the cut, or perhaps still aren’t even on Apple’s agenda.</p><h2>Siri on the Mac</h2>

<p>A reader emailed to ask why OS X El Capitan still didn’t have any support for Siri, and I have to admit I’ve been wondering that myself. After my experiences with the Amazon Echo, I’ve been hoping for a Siri that is always-on, able to take my voice requests no matter where I am in the house. The Mac seemed like a perfect fit.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2934781/what-apple-didnt-announce-at-wwdc.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: What Apple didn't announce at WWDC
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: