Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: London newspaper City A.M. coming to the iPad  (Read 648 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 28, 2010, 07:00:09 am »

London newspaper City A.M. coming to the iPad

If you aren't a Londoner, this news probably won't excite you that much. However, if you make the daily commute on the tube like the five million rest of us (well, 4,999,999. I work from home), a regular part of your morning is browsing though the City A.M. newspaper -- a staple of daily London business news.

I've been reading the paper daily for the last three years, and I get irked when I walk to a tube stop and find the City A.M. bin empty. Well, no more! A little birdy told me that City A.M. is hard at work on a full-blown iPad edition.

"We're working on a series of apps, including for the iPad...should be ready in the next few months. The iPad will include a digital reader with an exact replica of the print product, as well as html news updates."
It's unclear at the moment if the City A.M. iPad app will be free like the paper or a paid app. Either way, now fellow Londoners will never have to be worried about missing an issue -- or using the print edition as an umbrella on those rainy mornings.TUAWLondon newspaper City A.M. coming to the iPad originally appeared on The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW) on Sat, 28 Aug 2010 03:00:00 EST.  Please see our terms for use of feeds.Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

http://www.tuaw.com/2010/08/28/london-newspaper-city-a-m-coming-to-the-ipad/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: