Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PowerPoint 2016 for Mac review: New interface and features make PowerPoint pleasant  (Read 328 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 28, 2015, 03:00:11 am »

PowerPoint 2016 for Mac review: New interface and features make PowerPoint pleasant

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
As I use PowerPoint 2016 for Mac, the word that keeps popping into my head is pleasant. Nearly everything about the massive visual overhaul from the previous version (PowerPoint 2011 for Mac ) seems clearer, friendlier, and more modern. It feels more like Apple’s Keynote, which I mean as a compliment.</p><p>
The feature changes are mostly minor and subtle yet useful. Even so, PowerPoint 2016 for Mac still lags behind its Windows counterpart—and it also lost a few interesting features that were present in PowerPoint 2011.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2951827/software-productivity/powerpoint-2016-for-mac-review-new-interface-and-features-makes-powerpoint-pleasant.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: PowerPoint 2016 for Mac review: New interface and features make PowerPoint pleasant
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: