Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The silly season: No Comment on The iBottleopener  (Read 639 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 31, 2010, 07:00:11 pm »

The silly season: No Comment on The iBottleopener

Now I've seen everything. To give lie to the meme that there's an app for that, perhaps a new and upcoming meme will be that there's a case for that.

The iBottleopener (US $19.99) is a case for an iPhone 3G or 3GS that has a bottle opener on the back. The video, that you've probably just seen, sets a new standard for cheesy adverts. The tagline of the ad campaign is "a party in your pocket." At least they didn't use "a party in your pants," which shows that the manufacturers do have a modicum of restraint.

I'm sure that The iBottleopener is the perfect back to school gift for any college student. And iPhone 4 owners won't be left out of the party, or the pants for that matter, since a case to fit the newest iPhone is on its way.

For adding a beery note to your iDevice lifestyle, this case deserves a hearty No Comment.

Thanks Zack (I think) for sending this in.TUAWThe silly season: No Comment on The iBottleopener originally appeared on The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW) on Tue, 31 Aug 2010 11:00:00 EST.  Please see our terms for use of feeds.Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

http://www.tuaw.com/2010/08/31/the-silly-season-the-ibottleopener/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: