Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to use different iTunes accounts for different languages  (Read 328 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 04, 2015, 03:00:14 am »

How to use different iTunes accounts for different languages

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Sarah Amundsen has a very reasonable query about movies:</p>

<p>
I want to download French language movies on iTunes, but will be forced to create another Apple ID for this. I am concerned that I will potentially lose my previous iTunes (music and movies) bought under my original ID, or will have other problems. Can you advise how people do this? It is completely inflexible that Apple seem to assume that people don’t travel and don’t want content in &gt;1 language!</p>

<p>
This is one of those peculiar situations in which we live in a fully interlinked global economy with a worldwide super-fast computer network, and yet old-fashioned licensing agreements, cartels, and other rules prevent such simple things as offering easy and legitimate payment for media created or sold outside our home country.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2999845/streaming-services/how-to-use-different-itunes-accounts-for-different-languages.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: How to use different iTunes accounts for different languages
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: