Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Found Footage: Last week's SteveFest in three minutes  (Read 575 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 08, 2010, 11:00:10 pm »

Found Footage: Last week's SteveFest in three minutes

We're all busy people, and I'm sure that many of us missed the iPod/Apple TV SteveFest on the first. Once again, Neil Curtis, master of cutting to the chase, has created a three-minute version of the 75-minute presentation. Previously, Neil did a very short version of the adjective enhanced iPad rollout; he's very good at this sort of thing.

This little video (making wonderful use of music) only mentions stores "with people" in them, the new iPods, the Game Center, Ping, and the underwhelming new Apple TV. I've been through the full video a number of times, and nowhere does Steve mention just what resolution he's talking about when he says HD. In my opinion, this is a bag of hurt...but maybe that's just me. There's also some Lady Gaga in the video.

So, don't expect anything about iOS 4.2 or anything iOS related. It's worth a look and will probably give you a chuckle or two.

Keep up the good work, Neil.TUAWFound Footage: Last week's SteveFest in three minutes originally appeared on The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW) on Wed, 08 Sep 2010 18:00:00 EST.  Please see our terms for use of feeds.Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

http://www.tuaw.com/2010/09/08/found-footage-last-weeks-stevefest-in-three-minutes/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: