Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 essential Mac utilities  (Read 500 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 22, 2015, 03:00:16 am »

10 essential Mac utilities

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Whenever I set up a new Mac, I install a number of utilities that make me more productive, that save me time, or that protect my data. I bought a new MacBook recently, and, as with every Mac, I installed some essential utilities. I’ve been using some of these apps for many years; others are recent additions to my roster of essential software. Here’s a look at my 10 essential Mac utilities.</p><h2>LaunchBar</h2>
<p>
The first two apps I install on a new Mac are the ones that help me get everything else set up on my computer. LaunchBar is one of the rare apps that has consistently garnered 5-mouse reviews here on Macworld. I use it to launch apps without needing to rifle through my Applications folder, to move and rename files from the keyboard, to search the web, and to search contacts, calendars, and much more. And I do all this from the keyboard, with just a few keystrokes.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3006472/software/essential-mac-utilities.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: 10 essential Mac utilities
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: