Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Does your photo have the wrong timestamp? Here's how to fix it  (Read 330 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 17, 2015, 09:00:16 am »

Does your photo have the wrong timestamp? Here's how to fix it

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Lee Perrin writes in with a temporal dilemma in Yosemite:</p>

<p>
Recently, I took a vacation to Alaska. I used my iPhone, which reset to the local time, and a point-and-shoot camera that I forgot was still set to EDT. After importing the photos to my Mac, I’ve found the time sequences are wrong and the photos are in the wrong order because of the differences in the two cameras settings. How can I edit the wrong times?</p>

<p>
You’re in luck, as there are multiple ways to fix this.</p><p>
<strong>In iPhoto.</strong> If you’re still using iPhoto and you’ve imported the images there, you can use a long-standing adjustment feature. Select the images, then select Photos &gt; Adjust Date and Time. You can make a change to the first image, and iPhoto will calculate how to apply that to all selected images and explain that to you before it’s applied. Shift the time by four hours on the first and iPhoto will offer to do the same to the full selection with the option to apply to the original images.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3015012/software/does-your-photo-have-the-wrong-timestamp-heres-how-to-fix-it.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Does your photo have the wrong timestamp? Here's how to fix it
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: