Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Internet turns Tay, Microsoft's millennial AI chatbot, into a racist bigot  (Read 428 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 27, 2016, 04:05:12 pm »

The Internet turns Tay, Microsoft's millennial AI chatbot, into a racist bigot

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Many years ago, I discovered the Mac’s built-in computer voice that would say anything you wanted with a few keystrokes on the command line. Of course, I immediately tested the feature by making my computer swear. Getting a computer to say things it shouldn't is practically a tradition. That’s why it came as no surprise when Tay, the millennial chatbot created by Microsoft, started spewing bigoted and white supremacist comments within hours of its release.</p><p>Tay began as an experiment in artificial intelligence released by Microsoft on Wednesday. It's a chat bot you can interact with on GroupMe, Kik, and Twitter, and Tay learns from the interactions it has with people.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3048157/data-center-cloud/the-internet-turns-tay-microsofts-millennial-ai-chatbot-into-a-racist-bigot.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: The Internet turns Tay, Microsoft's millennial AI chatbot, into a racist bigot
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: