Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fitbit Alta review: My favorite Fitbit by far  (Read 409 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 11, 2016, 04:05:16 pm »

Fitbit Alta review: My favorite Fitbit by far

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Fitbit’s lineup of activity-tracking bands runs the gamut, from the totally basic $60 Zip to the powerful cardio companion, the $250 Surge. The new Fitbit Alta is a sleeker, more stylish fitness band than the company has attempted before, and with its launch, the wearables market leader has hit the sweet spot. The Alta is a slim, affordable, versatile fitness band that you can take from the gym to the office to after-work drinks without looking like an overzealous weirdo. If that’s important to you, read on.</p><p>
The $130 Alta is one of two new Fitbits released this spring. The Fitbit Blaze is more fully-featured (and more expensive) than its little sibling, but it might be overkill for people who don’t care about on-screen workouts and text message notifications. Those people may want a subtle but useful band that nails the basics: accurate activity- and sleep-tracking and positive reinforcement to meet their fitness goals in a stylish package that doesn’t scream, “LOOK AT THIS GIANT FITNESS TRACKER ON MY WRIST.”</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3079058/fitness-hardware/fitbit-alta-review-my-favorite-fitbit-by-far.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Fitbit Alta review: My favorite Fitbit by far
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: