Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WaterField Designs Atelier iPad Gear Case and iPad Pencil Case review: Expensive things to hold your other expensive things  (Read 410 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 16, 2016, 04:05:13 pm »

WaterField Designs Atelier iPad Gear Case and iPad Pencil Case review: Expensive things to hold your other expensive things

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>An iPad Pro is pretty hard to lose in the cracks of a couch, the bottom of a backpack, or in a desk drawer. The Apple Pencil, various cables, adapters and other bits required to make full use of the tablet? Despite their glossy white finish, Apple accessories have always been notoriously easy to lose track of. Happily, WaterField Designs has a pair of solutions to the problem: the Atelier iPad Gear Case (69) and the Atelier iPad Pencil Case ($29).</p><h2>All the things</h2>
<p>At 7.5 inches by 1.25 inches by three inches, the Atelier iPad Gear Case is just long enough to store an Apple Pencil and wide enough to accommodate the Pro’s power adapter, lightning cables, extra tips for your Apple Pencil and any other wee bits and pieces you might want to stash in it. During testing, I routinely carried two lighting cables, a 12W USB power adapter, my Apple Pencil, and a Mophie PowerStation XL battery ($73 on Amazon): all items that would normally flop around freely in my backpack. I found that the Gear Case kept them well organized and easy to access.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3095415/iphone-ipad/waterfield-designs-atelier-ipad-gear-case-and-ipad-pencil-case-review-expensive-things-to-hold-your.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: WaterField Designs Atelier iPad Gear Case and iPad Pencil Case review: Expensive things to hold your other expensive things
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: