Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bottom line: Should you upgrade to watchOS 3?  (Read 384 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 15, 2016, 04:05:14 pm »

Bottom line: Should you upgrade to watchOS 3?

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>If the Apple Watch is still finding its legs, consider watchOS 3 its first pair of big-boy pants. Apple has overhauled the watch’s operating system to make it easier to navigate, given it a couple new apps, added new watch faces that emphasize fitness, and made it easier to switch between those faces.</p><p>watchOS 3 wasn’t part of Apple’s public beta program, but I’ve been kicking the tires of the developer betas since WWDC. At first my Apple Watch didn’t feel new, it felt broken. Battery life suffered and the new Maps app in iOS 10 consistently had trouble communicating between my iPhone and Apple Watch without crashing. But I’m happy to report that those issues have been fixed. Today, watchOS 3 feels stable, virtually never crashes, and speeds up most interactions I do with my Apple Watch. I recommend it for everyone.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3120087/iphone-ipad/bottom-line-should-you-upgrade-to-watchos-3.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Bottom line: Should you upgrade to watchOS 3?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: