Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camera tests: Zoom on the iPhone 7 vs iPhone 7 Plus  (Read 643 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 22, 2016, 04:05:26 pm »

Camera tests: Zoom on the iPhone 7 vs iPhone 7 Plus

How do the zoom features on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus hold up in the real world?

Some folks are having trouble viewing our images inside the iMore app. We're working to fix this problem, but in the meantime, we suggest visiting our website for the full version.

Apple touts the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus as having its best smartphone camera systems yet, and while I'm not giving any spoilers to our upcoming camera comparison, I've been very impressed by the images I've taken over the last few days. The f/1.8 aperture on the wide-angle camera helps capture great low-light shots and flesh out detail in HDR images, and the iPhone's optically-stabilized 4K video continues to impress. (We shot our entire iPhone 7 review on it, after all — including underwater shots!)

But of all the camera aspects I've looked at over the past few days, I've heard the most clamor over the new zoom features of the iPhone 7 Plus model: Its camera system not only features the iPhone 7's wide-angle lens, but ...

Source: Camera tests: Zoom on the iPhone 7 vs iPhone 7 Plus
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: