Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You have to check out Canopy, Studio Neat's new keyboard case and stand!  (Read 565 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 29, 2016, 04:05:22 pm »

You have to check out Canopy, Studio Neat's new keyboard case and stand!

Canopy is a good-lookin', minimalist case for Apple's Magic Keyboard that doubles as as stand for your iPad and iPhone.

If you're looking for a stylish (and we mean stylish) stand for your iOS devices and love typing on the full-size Apple Magic Keyboard, then you've got to check out Canopy from Studio Neat. Studio Neat is the neat-o company that makes the Glif smartphone mount, the Cosmonaut smartphone stylus, and the Apple Watch Material Dock (among several other things).

I was able to get an early look at this beautifully made case and stand, and let me tell you, folks, I felt so damn snazzy unfolding this case and using it in public.

Canopy is made of a dark gray canvas material, a super-soft microfiber lining, a leather loop, and a stainless steel clasp. I can't get over how well the leather perfectly stands out against the dark gray canvas.

So how does it work?

You take your Apple Magic Keyboard and stick it to the bottom portion of the case … Hold on, hold on — ...

Source: You have to check out Canopy, Studio Neat's new keyboard case and stand!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: