Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LifeProof Nüüd Case review: Protect your iPad Pro from the elements and physical abuse  (Read 353 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 28, 2017, 04:05:13 pm »

LifeProof Nüüd Case review: Protect your iPad Pro from the elements and physical abuse

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
At $130, LifeProof’s Nüüd Case for the 9.7-inch iPad Pro isn’t cheap. But if you look at the cost of the case as an investment against your tablet getting borked by exposure to water, dust or physical abuse, it’s an absolute steal.</p><p>
Weighing just under seven ounces, the Nüüd is surprisingly light, considering its 10.08 x 7.29 x 0.73-inch dimensions and solid polycarbonate, synthetic rubber  and silicone construction. That the case’s back is made from a sheet of thin transparent polymer is likely the main reason why it doesn’t weigh a ton.</p><p>
I’m not thrilled that the polymer is slick to the touch, but fortunately, the polymer backplate is slightly recessed. The rubber-coated bezel around it allowed me to keep a good handhold on the tablet while using it. The bezel’s texture also kept the iPad Pro from sliding around in my lap when typing on it and while using it on a flat, slick surface.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3161561/ipad-accessories/lifeproof-nuud-case-review-protect-your-ipad-pro-from-the-elements-and-physical-abuse.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: LifeProof Nüüd Case review: Protect your iPad Pro from the elements and physical abuse
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: