Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to control your Philips Hue lights when you're away from home  (Read 379 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 08, 2017, 04:05:22 pm »

How to control your Philips Hue lights when you're away from home

How do I control my Philips Hue lighting setup when I'm away from home? There are two methods, actually!

Whether you simply forgot to turn out the lights before you left home or, for security reasons, you want to make it look like your vacant home is occupied, you can control your Philips Hue lighting setup whilst you're away from your house.

If you'd like to add a Philips Hue set up to your home, I'd recommend going for one of the starter kits since it includes the necessary HomeKit-enabled Philips Hue bridge.

See at Amazon

There are two methods for remote control: the Philips Hue app and Apple's HomeKit. Let's take a look at how to set up both methods!

How to set up remote access with the Philips Hue app

By logging in to the Philips Hue app with your Philips Hue account, you can use the Philips Hue bridge to control your lights while you're away from home and set up location-based triggers to turn on the lights when you arrive and turn them off when you leave.

Launch the...

Source: How to control your Philips Hue lights when you're away from home
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: