Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pad and Quill's Leather Backpack is a tech bag at home in the woods  (Read 308 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 29, 2017, 04:05:21 pm »

Pad and Quill's Leather Backpack is a tech bag at home in the woods

Is Pad and Quill's backpack a tech bag, a stylish backpack, or a wilderness kit? Maybe a bit of all three.

My name is Serenity, and I have an obsession with gear bags. I travel frequently, and whether I'm toting technology, roller derby equipment, knitting needles, or hiking necessities, I need bags that are both functional and, if I'm being honest, functionally pretty. I don't ascribe to the belief that bags need be boring to be useful — there are plenty of beautiful backpacks that also offer storage space and comfort.

Pad and Quill's Leather Backpack is one of those bags: It takes cues from hiking packs of yore with its leather-buckled flaps and drawstring interior, but melds that look with water-resistant waxed canvas and interior storage for everything you could want on a day trip.

The three-pound backpack hides most of its functional charm within one large waxed canvas pouch: Main compartment aside, there are two small side pockets — made for sunglasses,...

Source: Pad and Quill's Leather Backpack is a tech bag at home in the woods
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: