Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: In-Ear vs On-Ear vs Over-the-Ear: How to choose the best headphones for you  (Read 371 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 11, 2017, 04:05:21 pm »

In-Ear vs On-Ear vs Over-the-Ear: How to choose the best headphones for you

Which headphones are the right pair for you?

When you're looking for a new pair of headphones, there's a lot of questions you should be asking yourself. What do I want to use them for? How long to I expect to use them at a time? How important is sounds quality to me? Questions like these are going to be big deciding factors when it comes to which type of headphone you want.

Purchasing the right pair of headphones for you can be a bit of a daunting task, and deciding between in-ear, on-ear, or over-the-ear headphones is a crucial step in the process.

I own (and have owned) several pairs of headphones of all three types, and each kind has its advantages and disadvantages. I'll take you through some of the pros and cons of in-ear, on-ear, and over-the-ear headphones, so you can make an informed decision on what's best for you.

In-ear headphones

In-ear headphones are sometimes referred to as "earbuds" and practically every modern day phone you buy will ship with a pair inside the ...

Source: In-Ear vs On-Ear vs Over-the-Ear: How to choose the best headphones for you
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: