Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Highway to the top-notch tech zone with MrMobile and Modern Dad!  (Read 298 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 20, 2017, 04:05:20 pm »

Highway to the top-notch tech zone with MrMobile and Modern Dad!

GoPro and solar and watches — oh, my! It's Top Notch Tech with MrMobile and Modern Dad!

Previously, on MrMobile Meets ModernDad, I took a look at some sweet home tech used by my paternal pal. But Modern Dad also likes to be mobile on occasion, and I'd been eyeing the sweet little camera known as the GoPro Hero5 Black (on sale for $349!) that he's had on hand. Think about it. ... Is there anything better than a tiny 4K camera that fits in the palm of your hand, with a built-in waterproof case?

The question was where to play with such a perfect picture-taker. Well, when in Pensacola you've got to make a trek to the beach. Or, in our case, 190 feet above the beach, in a historic lighthouse overlooking a beautiful blue bay, the Gulf of Mexico, and Pensacola Naval Air Station. From there we visited the National Museum of Naval Aviation — and, yes, we nerded out just a bit.

One other thing Florida is famous for is (off and on) the sheer amount of sun. And a perfe...

Source: Highway to the top-notch tech zone with MrMobile and Modern Dad!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: