Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ElevationLab's BatteryPro is my new favorite Apple Watch travel charger  (Read 401 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 05, 2017, 04:05:22 pm »

ElevationLab's BatteryPro is my new favorite Apple Watch travel charger

Combine a Watch stand with a portable iPhone and Watch battery and you've got the Battery Pro, my new favorite travel accessory.

The Apple Watch has a number of great portable stands and charging solutions, including Twelve South's excellent Time Porter and Sena's portable Watch Case, and I've used quite a number of them.

Best Apple Watch Stands and Chargers

The two I mention above have been my go-tos for traveling for a long time, but they've recently been supplanted by a new entry: ElevationLab's BatteryPro.

Designed to be part portable charger, part Apple Watch stand, the BatteryPro not only offers the most elegant and truly on-the-go charging solution I've found for the Watch, but it does so while offering a portable battery for your other electronics, too.

That portable 8000mAh battery is a large part of the Battery Pro's $99 price tag, a good $40 higher than most other watch stands in this category; it's not as full-featured as similar Mophie or Anker models — i...

Source: ElevationLab's BatteryPro is my new favorite Apple Watch travel charger
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: