Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Every color Nintendo Switch Joy-Con controller, plus some customization options  (Read 374 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 08, 2017, 04:05:18 pm »

Every color Nintendo Switch Joy-Con controller, plus some customization options

You can make your Joy-Cons fit your style with colors that match your favorite games.

When I first preordered my Nintendo Switch, the only thing left in stock (two minutes after it went on sale) was the standard gray Joy-Con controller model. Luckily, Joy-Cons of all colors are in stock regularly, so I can buy as many different-colored extra Joy-Cons as I want! Here is a list of every official color of Joy-Con available, plus a few customization options so you can really stand out.

Pro Tip: Do not put an adhesive skin on your Joy-Con controllers. According to DBrand, a top-named adhesive skin maker, the factory coating on the Joy-Cons and the console can be damaged by adhesives.

Every official Joy-Con controller color

Gray

Of course, the most popular color is the one that comes standard on most Nintendo Switch devices, gray. If you want to stick with the norm, or if you already have one of the fancy colors, but want to get a set of gray Joy-Cons to match your Switch, you can g...

Source: Every color Nintendo Switch Joy-Con controller, plus some customization options
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: