Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I chose the iPhone 8 Plus instead of waiting for iPhone X and I don't regret it  (Read 264 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 04, 2017, 04:05:19 pm »

I chose the iPhone 8 Plus instead of waiting for iPhone X and I don't regret it

Although the iPhone X looks like a superb phone, I'm really glad I got the iPhone 8 Plus instead.

With all the frenzy around the iPhone X, it's almost easy to forget that Apple came out with the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus about a month ago, both of which are stellar phones.

It became pretty obvious when the iPhone X was announced that my iMore coworkers were very excited to try out Apple's latest and greatest (myself included); however, when the time came to order the iPhone 8 Plus or wait for the iPhone X, I chose the former. Now that the iPhone X is finally here, I am happier with my decision now than I was when I made it.

The same hardware where it counts

At the core of the iPhone 8 Plus and the iPhone X is the same A11 Bionic chip that allows you to glide through iOS 11 at lightning fast speeds. In fact, The iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus both sport the same neural engine and embedded M11 motion coprocessor that the iPhone X packs. When it comes to the stuff that really matters &...

Source: I chose the iPhone 8 Plus instead of waiting for iPhone X and I don't regret it
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: