Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get lots of cotton (or wood, steel, preserves, and paper) in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp  (Read 285 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 29, 2017, 04:05:21 pm »

How to get lots of cotton (or wood, steel, preserves, and paper) in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp

Are you running low on cotton, wood, steel, paper or preserves? You can get 20 materials (or more) right now through My Nintendo Rewards!

Nintendo has a great method for keeping players engaged, which is to offer special rewards for completing certain missions on a regular basis. If you complete weekly missions in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, you'll be rewarded with Platinum Points that can be redeemed for in-game items like exclusive outfits or materials that you can use to craft furniture. Here's how to redeem your points.

Step One: Link your Nintendo Account

If you haven't already done so, be sure to link your Nintendo Account with Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp. This not only gives you Leaf Tickets and saves a backup of your game, but it also connects you to your My Nintendo rewards so you can redeem your points.

Launch Animal: Crossing Pocket Camp on your iPhone or iPad
Tap the More tab in the bottom right corner of the screen.
Tap My Nintendo.
Tap Create/Link Nintendo Accoun...

Source: How to get lots of cotton (or wood, steel, preserves, and paper) in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: