Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Paste by FiftyThree: Teamwork makes the dream work — beautifully, I might add  (Read 333 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 01, 2017, 04:05:26 pm »

Paste by FiftyThree: Teamwork makes the dream work — beautifully, I might add

Paste by FiftyThree is a simpler and more beautiful way to share work with your team.

If you ever work on projects or presentations as part of a group, the newest app by FiftyThree aims to make your experience effortless, mobile-friendly, and absolutely gorgeous. Paste by FiftyThree (henceforth referred to as Paste) is a work collaboration app that allows you to create slides and share them with your team via Slack messenger, all in a matter of seconds.

Free - Download Now
How it works

Paste lets you organize your photos, videos, GIFs, notes, titles, and more into what the app calls "decks". Think of decks as a presentation that's made up of different slides that you can add, delete, and move around at your leisure.

Paste is incredibly straightforward and takes practically no time to learn how to use, which is fantastic for teams that are looking for a project sharing platform that isn't complicated. I downloaded the app, creating a new deck, edited several slides, and shared i...

Source: Paste by FiftyThree: Teamwork makes the dream work — beautifully, I might add
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: