Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to use a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller in Wired Mode  (Read 291 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 04, 2017, 04:05:26 pm »

How to use a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller in Wired Mode

Tired of using your Pro Controller wirelessly? You can use the controller in wired mode!

The Nintendo Switch Pro Controller is by far my favorite accessory for my Nintendo Switch. Not only is it a more comfortable controller than the included Joy-Cons it also has fantastic battery life meaning I can play my games for longer between charges.

Of course, no battery lasts forever, and sometimes you'll need to plug your Pro Controller into the Switch dock to charge it while you're playing. You can do this at any time and keep playing like normal with a wireless connection, but Nintendo has included a Pro Controller Wired Communication mode on the Switch if you crave a wired connection.

Why bother with a wired connection?

The most prominent reason for wanting a wired connection with your controller is to deal with latency issues.

When you use a wireless connection, there's always a slight lag in the inputs as the signal travels across the room to your Switch; however, the difference i...

Source: How to use a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller in Wired Mode
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: