Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: App Store and iTunes purchases: You can't delete history  (Read 674 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 22, 2017, 04:05:13 pm »

App Store and iTunes purchases: You can't delete history

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>We don’t typically run one-word answers to reader questions, but it’s worth it in this case, because we regularly receive a question similar to this one from Macworld reader JLR:</p>

<p>I want to dump, forever, some music and iPhone apps from my iTunes account and not have to deal with them just “hiding.” Is this possible to do?</p>

<p>No.</p><p>OK, I can’t help myself, I need to give a complete answer here. Apple <a href="https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201322" rel="nofollow">lets you hide purchases[/url] from appearing where they typically display in a list or are available via Family Sharing, but the purchase remains part of your account information and can be viewed when you examine your account. Apple hasn’t explained why you can’t delete your purchase history.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3240984/mac-apps/app-store-and-itues-purchases-you-cant-delete-history.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: App Store and iTunes purchases: You can't delete history
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: