Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should unplug from your tech this holiday season  (Read 585 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 01, 2018, 04:05:21 pm »

Why you should unplug from your tech this holiday season

The holidays are a time for family and good cheer, and technology can often get in the way.

Technology is rampant around the holidays, whether it's gifts or the technology we're using to make the holiday easier and/or more special (like smart speakers, smart lights, new phones, whatever). But that same wonderful technology that keeps me in a job and makes life so much easier can hinder and hide the true meaning of the holiday season.

Now I don't mean to be the luddite Grinch of iMore, but I'm surrounded by tech all day, every day, and even as much as I love it, I was fortunate enough to grow up when the internet wasn't in my pocket (hell, my family didn't have our own computer until I was 15). I remember the simple joy of opening gifts on Christmas morning and then simply sitting around the rest of the day enjoying time with my family and helping to cook dinner and all that fun stuff.

Point is: while giving and receiving gifts is awesome and using tech to make the holiday sea...

Source: Why you should unplug from your tech this holiday season
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: